Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

L.B.D

    So the big day has come.. baby Everett's chistening day!!!!  We all collectively decided to go with a black and white theme to match the handsome Everett. It was such a huge day for my family.  I was overwhelmed with joy and excitement because I was honored to be Everett's godmother.  I'm such a lucky auntie and I couldn't be happier for my sister Janine and her little family she has started!! Here are some pictures from the party along with pictures of my outfit. Hope you enjoy(:

 Everett posing with his favorite ladies!!! My beautiful sisters and mother.
Baby Everett with his parents..My sisters and Brother-in-Law, John
Everett's godparents!!! My older brother and I.




 Outfit Details:
LBD: Zara
Necklace: Aldo
Clutch: Aldo 
Pumps: Chinese Laundry (Macy's)



No comments:

Post a Comment