Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Janine's Baby Shower...
     This past weekend we celebrated my sister Janine's baby shower. My mother, younger sister and I have been working so hard to put together this shower and thankfully everything went perfectly. We had a wonderful time with close family and friends. Cannot wait for my nephew to come!!! Here are some pictures from the shower...hope you all enjoy(:


From left to right: Me, my mother, older sissy Janine and younger sister Deanna





SURPRISEE!!!!! Deanna and I surprised Janine with a Henri Bendel diaper bag.






        My mother, sister and I wore matching teal dresses from Love culture. Mommy to be wore a white lace dress from JCpenny.
Me: Necklace is from Forever21 and pumps are Vince Camuto
Mom: Both earrings and necklace are from JCpenny
Deanna: Necklace is from Aldo Accessories and pumps are from Shoe Dazzle
Janine: Necklace is JCrew and pumps are Manloe Blahnik

No comments:

Post a Comment