Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gold digger....



Accessory Detail:
Gold necklace (Express)
Pink statement necklace (Aldo Accessories)
Watch and Buckle bracelet (Michael Kors)
Bracelt/Ring (Joyce Leslie)

      Heyy guyss!! Here are some pictures of my fabb accessories from today's look. You can find these pictures and more pictures on my instagram @thestyleapp. The other day I went shopping to look for a birthday gift for my friend and I ended up buying stuff for me, instead of her..(HATE when that happens) This gold chain was one of my NEWW purchases from Express. I fell in lovee with this chain because it's fun to pair with one or more necklace (like I did here). Another purchase I made was this "aztec" styled bracelet that is attached to a ring. Love, love, LOVEE this piece because it's trendy and was only 6 buckss!!!! A major steal!!! Adding this statement piece to my armcandy really makes my hand look crazyy cool...
      



No comments:

Post a Comment