Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

It's yo birthdayy...

    It's my birthdayyy!!!! Last Tuesday was my birthday and I turned 22 year old.. I feel soooo olddd:(.. I wanted to do something different for my birthday so I decided to have a Sunday Brunch with some of my closest family and friends. This brunch was no ordinary brunch, after you eat the restaurant turns into a nightclub.. We had so much fun!! Here are some pictures from birthday celebration.. Hope you enjoy! 




Cheers!!



Me and my beautiful cousin Brittany, who is such a big supported of my blog!! I love you soo muchh!!!

 Showing off our cousins engagement ring.. We are soo excited for you Britt<3




 So happy to celebrate my birthday with these amazing friends... 

                                            My older sister and I a.k.a Everetts mother

Me and my best friend Jenn...love her to pieces!

Outfit Details:
Body suite and High waisted Shorts both are from American Apparel 
Necklace: Aldo Accessories (DUHH)
Pumps: Jessica Simpion


No comments:

Post a Comment