Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

The start of something new...






         Layers upon layers! The weather is slowly getting colder.. (sigh) I've recently developed a new obsessions for layering different textures and fabrics of clothing. Although I despise the cold weather, it allows me to create a variety of different looks as I layer!! Its not a trend I do often, but fashion is all about trying something new and having fun while doing it, so let's have some fun! 
       Today's day 1 of this experiment and let me tell you for an amateur, I  think I did a pretty good job loll.. leather and tweed is a cool simple combo to mix. I purchased these cool leather pants over the weekend and I think I'm going to be wearing them quite often. What I like about them is that they are half leather and half cotton.. soo they can easily be dressed up or down... 

































Outfit Details:
Leather Jacket: Bar111 (Macy's)
Sweater: Bar111 (Macy's)
Leather Pants: Dynamic 
Loafers: Target
Sunnies: Forever21
Clutch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment