Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

White out..

        Tonight I will be attending this fashion blogger event in the mall and I have mix emotions with attending. I'm excited but nervous because this is the first time I'm going to something like this and I don't know what to expect. But no worries...details from this event will be posted tomorrow:)
    Now to today's post..  Who say's you can't wear white after labor day?! Clearly not mee.. I'm feeling like Kayne West in my leather quilted sweater. Leather is soooo in this season and I'm loving it!! I bought this fantastic sweater from Express last night and although it was pricey, they are having this huge sale!! Plus you can use coupons with this sale soo it wasn't that expensive after all.



































Outfit Details:
Sweater (Express)
Jeans (express)
Booties (Shoe dazzle)


No comments:

Post a Comment